Hibuscus Mint Agua Fresca + JDS
We are relishing the early sunshine in San Francisco, and celebrating with some vibrant fizzy drinks to refresh us and nourish us this spring! A 'Just Date' pink drink felt right for upcoming Valentines' Day, and we think you'll love this one.
- 1 cup hibiscus flowers (I get mine from Oaktown Spice Shop)
- 3 cups water, hot, just before boiling
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1-2 tbsp Just Date Syrup
- Steep hibiscus flowers with mint and hot water for 30 minutes, covered.
- Add 1 tbsp (or more) Just Date Syrup to your preferred level of sweetness!
- Top with club soda if you prefer a little fizz.