Mango Pomegranate Slushie
- Preparation 10 minutes
- Serves 6
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups of water
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Just Date Pomegranate Molasses
- Crushed ice
- Mint sprigs
- 2 shots spirit of choice (we like tequila or your favorite non-alc option!)
- Combine mangoes, water, lime juice in a blender; process until completely smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Fill 4 glasses with crushed ice, and pour mango mixture over ice. Alternatively, add ice to the blender and lightly process for a slushie texture. Drizzle 1 Tbsp of pomegranate molasses into each glass.
- Garnish each glass with a mint sprig.
Optional: For a classic mangos + tajin vibe, grab tajin or your favorite chili salt and line the rim of each glass.