Cinnamon Roll Pancake Bake
Gluten free and vegan cinnamon roll meets pancake, and it's loaded with plant based protein and naturally sweetened with Just Date Syrup, so it's the healthy, easy brunch you need. Crafted by Lexie @TheHealthyAvo - it hits the spot.
- Preparation 5 minutes
- Cook 20 minutes
- Serves 1
- 1/3 cup plant based pancake mix, we love Birch Benders
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of choice
- 2 tsp ceylon cinnamon, divided
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp almond or other nut butter (peanut will impart a strong peanut taste!)
- 1 Tbsp @Justdatesyrup
- Glaze of choice - we love coconut butter with a pinch of Just Date Syrup
- Mix together the pancake mix, flax, protein, water, and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Pour into a greased, small oven safe dish and smooth the top
- Mix together the almond butter, Just Date syrup, and remaining tsp of cinnamon separately in a piping tube or a ziploc with a tiny corner cut off with a scissor.
- Pipe onto the pancake batter in swirling or concentric circles (like a cinnamon bun's circles!)
- Air fry or bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with a glaze of choice!