Easy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
This simple vegan chocolate avocado mousse takes 5 minutes to make, is anti-inflammatory and nutrient-dense. Decadent, thick and creamy, and packed with healthy omega-3 fats, this raw paleo no-bake dessert is sure to become a weeknight favorite. Sweetened with antioxidant rich Just Date Syrup and cacao.
- Preparation 5 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 ripe (but not mushy) avocados, pits removed
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, optional
- 1/2 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 4 tablespoons Just Date Syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of flaky salt to top
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides in between. Add more almond/other milk if needed to help blend.
- Taste test it to see if you prefer more chocolate flavor (add more cacao powder, 1 tablespoon at a time), more sweetness (add a splash of date syrup) or more vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container for storing. Refrigerate for up to 4 days. Serve chilled with coconut whipped cream, crunchy cacao nibs and flaky salt.
Sarah from Making Thyme for Health