Pomegranate Orange Tahini Dressing
Our favorite salad dressing - rich and vibrant, earthy and citrusy. Delicious on a big leafy green salad with a chopped apple, crispy spiced chickpeas, and a roasted root vegetable. But also, delicious on every salad, and sure to impress your dinner crew.
- Preparation 10 minutes
- Serves 2
- 2.5 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp Just Pomegranate Molasses
- 1/2 tsp sumac (if you don't have this, any bright spice works well, like smoked paprika or silk chili)
- Pinch of salt
- Blend or stir everything together. If stirring, it's always easiest to start with the fats - tahini and olive oil - in a bowl, then add the acid - orange juice, as it helps break down the fats and makes the dressing easier to stir together.
- Devour on every salad, ever!