Spiced Nectarine Cream Overnight Oats
A cozy breakfast enjoyed cold out of the fridge or reheated - these spiced overnight oats with your favorite ripe stone fruit, just date syrup, vanilla protein, and cashew cream cheese are delightful and nourishing for a full day. Gluten free, vegan, and loaded with delicious, family friendly nutrients. Created by Kailee Walters from @KaileeintheKitchen
- Preparation 10 minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 cup cashew milk or preferred milk
- 1/2 cup GF rolled oats
- 1-2 nectarines, or stone fruit of choice, diced
- 1 scoop vanilla protein, optional for a tasty protein boost
- 1 tsp maca, optional
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp round cardamom
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp creamy spread of choice - we love Montys and Spero vegan cream cheese spreads. Thick coconut milk or yogurt alternatives work well too!
- 1 Tbsp Just Date Syrup plus more to drizzle
- Mix all of the ingredients together, starting with the oats, milk, protein, and spices, then adding the fruit last.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, heat on the stove or microwave, or enjoy cold with a generous drizzle of Just Date Syrup